Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Etsy Shop is Open, Finally!

www.thistlehandwerks.etsy.com

I can't imagine anyone taking any longer than I did, but the Thistle Handwerks shop on Etsy is now open for business! Today I listed some kits, and as I have time over the next week or so, I plan to list some finished textiles as well. Perhaps some embroidery silk too- I have an over abundance of some colors, and perhaps someone will want some to play with.

Summer is flying by: in addition to stitching, I'm trying to catch up on year's worth of gardening, and doing some house painting. A summer holiday included a trip to the Oregon coast with a stop at the Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene, where I purchased/shared the purchase of some gorgeous fleeces. I hope to make some time soon to wash them and start spinning.

No comments: