Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Etsy- and PayPal Payments

It's happening slowly, but I've added a few more items in the Thistle Handwerks Etsy shop(see previous post). Hopefully over the next few weeks, I'll be able to list some more- but I'm beginning to prepare for the September Historic Seattle Bungalow Fair.

For the past 10 years, I have accepted direct credit card payments. The processing fees have continued to rise in cost, and I reluctantly decided to make a change. I will continue to accept payments via credit cards, but only through PayPal. If you've not used PayPal, and want more information, let me know, or, visit their website at http://paypal.com . One advantage is that you can email me an order, and I can then email you an invoice, which you pay via the PayPal site.

Hope you're enjoying your summer!

No comments: